- Sale and lease of premium real estate.
- Building and developing business relationships.
- Negotiating commercial conditions.
- Organizing real estate showings.
- Communicating with clients.
- Concluding contracts.
- Strong sales skills and experience.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- English to at least B2 level.
- Appropriate behaviour.
- Natural intelligence.
- Sense of humour.
- Attention to details.
- Group B driving licence.